[ale] Raid 5 problem

Emil P. Man admin at synban.com
Thu Jan 29 17:50:29 EST 2004

ALErs,

I am conteplating a problem:
I have an old Novell 3.2 server at work that does not have a lot of life
left in it. There is a lot of important data on the drives of this thing,
and I need to move all the data from the RAID 5 drives over to another
machine. I need an exact copy without having to reinstall novell and the
software that is running on it. This machine has been here for a lot
longer than I have and I am missing a lot of info about it.
What would you guys recommend would be my best course of action?
Any software that could do this for me? (Any O/S linux/whatever) Copy
image of these drives over to another server?
Thanks in advance,
Emil P. Man