[ale]OT It begins...

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Tue Jan 27 15:00:31 EST 2004

> Install a spam filter - I like spamassassin.

I guess I would *have* to if this group doesn't have one among us competent
enough to outwit email harvesting software.
If the programmers on this list give up, I am hoping that someone will send me
the mailing list code so I can ask the local Linux group about it (or whip
out the Russians).

> Use procmail.  Spam is a fact and
> isn't going to be easily defeated, and asking for technical solutions when
none
> exist (or can exist: you can't have your cake and eat it, expecting openness
*and*
> security from nefarious types) isn't going to do much about it, I'm afraid.
> Cheers,
> --George

So, what you are implying here is that the spammers have us outmatched?

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com