[ale] OT: Town hall meeting this Thursday re Diebold voting machines

aaron aaron at pd.org
Tue Jan 27 10:31:08 EST 2004

A side note that the EFGA group is helping insure there are security and issue
knowledgable people in attendance at this meeting.

If anyone is interested, we are holding a coordinating meeting for the event
this evening, Tuesday, 1/27, 7:30p-9:00p, at the Caribou Coffee on  the
corner of Lavista Road and North Druid Hills road. (That's just about 2 stop
lights from the I-85 exit for Clairmont [south] and a couple miles North East
of the Emory campus.)

This is likely to be much more of an open discussion and much less of a rubber
stamp promotion than the self interested Kennisaw State presentations.
(Kennisaw State has the contract for security and POP testing on the Diebold
systems.)

Hope to see some of y'all tonight and even more on Thursday!

peace
aaron