[ale] butt kicking

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Sun Jan 25 11:28:57 EST 2004

> > I am thinking that he would stick to his word on that one. Sometimes
> >  entreprenuers just want to promote their industry as a whole (and
> > perhaps get some marketing exposure).
>
> Then you don't know Bill Gates. He has never done such a thing, and he's
> hurting more not then ever, so he's not about to give away a portion of
> his little world.
>
> --
> Until later, Geoffrey                     Registered Linux User #108567

You may be right. However, I feel like he "gave something up" when he admitted
Linux "kicked our butts." If I were him, I probably would have highlighted
the areas and markets where Windows romps Linux.
I am sure that you spend a lot more time caring about and researching the
negatives regarding Bill Gates than I ever would, and you probably know
people that can give you great insights into his personality. There are
probably other people that can see some good in Gates, but as we know, even
the envious are louder at this level.
:wq!
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com