[ale] FreeBSD and Debian

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Thu Jan 22 21:29:01 EST 2004

I have now installed Debian on my SunBlade and have been reveling in the
richness of apt-get and aptitude heaven, but I just found out how easy it is
to upgrade FreeBSD and now am having second thoughts, as it seems that
FreeBSD has more apps and they are more current also, as well as possibly
having more experience with 64 bit Sun arches.

So, does anyone on the list have any FreeBSD/Debian experience ?  ( I have
read some stuff on the Web, but I would like input if possible from this
list).

Hmmmmm, choices choices choices .... it is good to be Open Source aware.
Keeps me busy and out of trouble.

Greg