Latest wintendo email virus (was Re: [ale] Hi)

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Mon Jan 19 20:11:12 EST 2004

because I like windows for desktop work (and need it for work) - though I
have done about 5 Open Source installs today (holiday).  However I possibly
understand the implications of it better than the majority of windows users
security wise, so I have installed Norton AV and Zone Alarms as well as
other stuff to squelch the virii.

Greg