[ale] Debian question

Stephen Touset stephen at touset.org
Mon Jan 19 18:53:17 EST 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 17:14, Geoffrey wrote:
> Stephen Touset wrote:
> > This should really be for the debian-user list--they'll help out with
> >  anything and everything Debian related.
>
> Whoa dude.  Although it would certainly be applicable to the Debian
> list, your comment might be taken to indicate it doesn't belong here,
> which, of course, it does.

Of course. Sorry if it sounded like I was implying that it was
inapplicable here (reading back, it does sound like I was saying that),
but all I was trying to do is let him know there was another,
Debian-specific mailing list where he might want to go for Debian
questions in the future.

--
Stephen Touset <stephen at touset.org>