[ale] Debian question

Stephen Touset stephen at touset.org
Mon Jan 19 16:19:40 EST 2004

This should really be for the debian-user list--they'll help out with
anything and everything Debian related.

Either use dselect, which is a required component of all Debian
installations, or do an `apt-get install aptitude`, and use it. I
personally switched to aptitude a few months ago, and am loving it.
However, the dselect is quite worthy on its own.