[ale] cheapest DSL service... ?

Eichler, Paula J. pja0 at cdc.gov
Wed Jan 14 11:26:11 EST 2004

Unfortunately, those of us in the suburbs with fiber have no choice but
BellSouth IFITL.  (It almost never goes out, to be fair, and it's fast.)
Comcast wouldn't hook us up at the time.  As soon as I can I will ditch
my Bell South phone and DSL.  Why deal with their nasty, lying, arrogant
crap if you have a cell phone and cable modem ..pj

Paula Eichler

Information Technology Service Office (ITSO)

Centers for Disease Control & Prevention

pja0 at cdc.gov email

(404)498 2557 office

(404)498-2270 fax

<http://www.cdc.gov/>