[ale] Looking for wine help with gamemaker software

zot zotmail at zotconsulting.com
Tue Jan 13 00:56:47 EST 2004

I am helping set a lab to teach kids software.

We are likely going to use Redhat 9.

The class calls for using the trial version of Game Maker
(www.gamemaker.nl).  I have been unable to get it to work under
wine[x].  Can wine savvy folks give it a try and see if it works?

Game Maker is cool program to write OO based games (programs).  It is a
pretty effective tool apparently, and if we could get it to work, that
would be awesome.

Either 5.x or 4.x trial versions would be fine.

If I remember, I got the program to load, but apps would not run.  I
have not tried the last wave of wine releases.

Thanks!