[ale] SMB options

David Hamm ale at spinnerdog.com
Sun Jan 11 20:48:20 EST 2004

I looked at vtun and its really interesting.  Completely useless for this
project, no windows support,  but interesting.  Remember none of my clients
have Linux or any other Unix in house.  In fact some of them only have one
computer running Windows.

SSH isn't acceptable either, unless you can point me to a GUI file manager for
Windows that runs on top of ssh.  Which is really what I was hoping to
extract from posting to the list.

Thanks for your suggestions.