[ale] HELP ! FAX receiving troubles

Mazukna, Tomas Tomas.Mazukna at delta.com
Thu Jan 8 17:12:13 EST 2004

Yes I did. I kill mgetty every time after updated config to see new pid
appear.
I played some more with configuration with no luck. Will try upgrading
modem firmware once I get back home.
If all fails I will try hylafax.. And see if I get better results...
Just had all the conversion and database scripts done for mgetty ... Ech

Later,
Tomas