[ale] curious spam

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Thu Jan 8 12:30:22 EST 2004

On Thursday 08 January 2004 10:43, Sean Kilpatrick wrote:
> I'm just curious as to what might be going on here.
>
> I got this spam this morning with yesterday's time stamp,
> and a message size of 2.8 KB.
>
> > "Message subject
> > Date: Yesterday 11:06:04 pm
> > From: "Forest Schneider" <ysuqipufqwpdxh at yahoo.com>
> > To: kimkrizelman at mindspring.com, kimpeabody at mindspring.com,
> > kilpatms at mindspring.com, kimberlyjane at mindspring.com,
> > killo at mindspring.com, kiki1423 at mindspring.com
> > Reply to: "Forest Schneider" <ysuqipufqwpdxh at yahoo.com>
>
> > counterflow circumsphere deforestation dissonant they're barber
> > shine oxonian tonal penelope filet bay sinusoidal
> > felix drug newsmen soutane magruder barbudo join mummy upstream l's"
>

> What might this spammer be fishing for?
>
> Sean

I am also interested. Someone asked me to investigate this type of spam and I
have not gotten around to it. As you will see below, the messages are longer
and have arrived in 3 styles. I don't even know what to search for to get
info on this.
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com

FW: GG, else too sunk