[ale] Comcast linux...

Mike Murphy mike at tyderia.net
Wed Jan 7 18:06:41 EST 2004

Just to be helpful: that 40bit cipher is left over from when US
companies couldn't export 128bit encription. M$ answer with Win 98 in
most cases was only to include the 40bit version of IE. If you really
wan to just get that working, you should be able to download IE for your
windows box with 128bit encryption from M$. I guess you'd have to burn
the full install onto a cd at work though...

Mike Murphy
781 Inman Mews Drive Atlanta GA 30307
Landline: 404-653-1070
Mobile: 404-545-6234