[ale] Line wrap in Mozilla versus shell based email

Preston Boyington PBoyington at polyengineering.com
Tue Jan 6 11:24:32 EST 2004

One feature I liked about The Bat! (www.ritlabs.com/) on my Windows machine
was the way it displayed my email.  It has a tab at the bottom that switches
from showing you the email in plain text to html (should it have been
originally created in an html format).  i prefer plain text for email and
try to have my messages created in this same way for others, although i
don't have much control on the "other side" of my work computer (they use
Exchange and i am not supposed to use any other program but Outlook for
email).

As a side note, in the past there was talk of The Bat! being ported to Linux
(it's written in delphi i believe) and if that should come to pass i will
buy it.  in the several years since i started using it on my Windows
machines i never had any problems and loved its' features.

is anyone on the list using Mozilla Thunderbird?  how is it progressing?

--
preston