[ale] OT: Mortgage and Privacy?

Bob Toxen bob at verysecurelinux.com
Tue Jan 6 02:17:33 EST 2004

Great.  Those bleeps just bought my mortgage.  I would insist that they
never were authorized to do anything with my information that the previous
bank that my contract was with could do.  Realistically, theres not much
more you can do other than the "do not call" national and Georgia list
and file with the Direct Marketing ASSoc. in Farmingdale, NY.

Bob