[ale] OT: confidential statement

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Feb 25 10:49:59 EST 2004

Folks, reading the statement below, it appears that I am permitted to
'disseminate' the message since it says that I may not 'If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient....'

I'm pretty sure that's not what they meant, but what do folks think?  I
am the intended recipient, by the way.