[ale] Distro Question -- State of the Linux Nation

Matthew Brown matthew.brown at cordata.com
Wed Feb 25 09:06:47 EST 2004

Gentoo is awesome.  I am so pleased with it hat I'll probaly move my
existing RH boxen over to it over time.  I love the fact that it's compiled
completely on my machine, tweaked out to the hilt -- without my having to
learn and understand every nuance of every setting.

Of course, it'll be even greater when there is a more complete set of server
tools on there.  I personally am looking forward to an OpenGroupware ebuild.
Been wanting to try that one.

Matthew Brown
 	      (888) 681-2262     .     (770) 795-0089     .
http://www.cordata.com

*	Windows and Linux Networks
*	Anti-virus
*	Security