[ale] ALE NW presentation for March

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Feb 24 14:32:27 EST 2004

Dow Hurst wrote:
> Comparison, since they both claim "easy user interface" and both may
> have hidden caveats we ought to know about.

I'll have to see how much time I have to do it.  I'll also need to make
sure I've got two boxes to do so.  Right now, all I've got to work with
is a PII 400 and a k5-600.  Not the fastest hardware around.

So do you suggest bringing the boxes preloaded and doing the comparison,
or do an install as well?