[ale] Debian. Grr.

Joe Knapka jknapka at kneuro.net
Tue Feb 24 01:19:33 EST 2004

Stephen Touset <stephen at touset.org> writes:

> Debian is quite user-friendly, once you get past the installation
> process. Particularly useful is the fact that you don't have to actually
> hunt down packages.

I've only had a working Debian (Libranet) system for about six hours,
but I'm ready to agree with you.  Apt is most excellent. I think I'll
convert one of my RH8 boxen to Debian next. I'll try the "real" Debian
stable install next time, too. Unless there are really good reasons
to go to the "testing" or "unstable" versions; are there?

Thanks,

-- Joe

--
Barney comes to play with us whenever we may need him;
Someday we will hunt him down and chop him up and eat him!