[ale] New install of SuSE

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Feb 19 16:15:27 EST 2004

This may be flamebait but the "community" part of Fedora Core scares me.
We spend a lot of time getting a distribution to work with our
development environment.  If it is not backed by a commercial
organization we may experience problems in the future.  We may not.
Who knows.

I'm loading SuSE via FTP and will give it a try.  If I do not like it
then I'm going to load Fedora Core #2.

I might want to begin downloading ISO's just in case ;)