[ale] OT: Running computers in an older home (read older circuitry)

Dan Lambert danlambert at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 19 12:15:23 EST 2004

Go  ahead and have him install two dedicated circuits with grounded
receptacles. You know what your current use is, but you don't know whether
you'll be needing additional service for other components in the future.
It'll cost a lot les to have him run two at the same time than to have him
come back and add another circuit later.

Dan Lambert