[ale] syncing a palm via serial/usb device?

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Feb 19 07:54:30 EST 2004

More googling appears to have provided success.  I found a reference to
someone attempting the same effort with the same palm/converter hardware
on Yellow Dog Linux.  She claimed success after issuing:

stty -F /dev/pilot 57600

I tried the same, and my palm is currently syncing.  I'll be checking
out the data to be sure it was updated properly and post any further
concerns.

Weird thing, I still don't get any references to two ports being used..