[ale] Kernel comparison: Web serving on 2.4 and 2.6

Stephan Uphoff ups at tree.com
Sat Feb 14 14:15:43 EST 2004

You might want to check the filesystems created while running
2.6 and 2.4. (tune2fs -l device)

Adding a -v to mke2fs won't hurt either.

Maybe you just need to specify the blocksize for mke2fs.
( -b 1024 )

To repeat the questions - only the kernel is different.
Everything else down to the used filesystems / directories
is the same ?

	Stephan