[ale] OT: One-time use digital cameras

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Sat Feb 14 13:14:42 EST 2004

Yeah, waiting several hours to pull your pictures off of the camera is
absolutely pointless.

If you are looking for a (relatively) cheap, small, digital camera take a look
at this one:
http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/SY_DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=OtRMG7EbLnxMGfE1WQZGEP4UX3NW2wKBobA=?ProductSKU=DSCU30KITIS&Dept=dcc&CategoryName=dcc_DIDigitalCameras_CybershotUDigitalCameras

It operates as a USB mass storage device and takes decent digital images. Here
is one as an example:
http://student.claytonstate.net/~csu10066/files/Contemplation.jpg

James Sumners