[ale] gkrellm and cpu temp / fan speed

Sergio Chaves sergio at turbocorp.com
Thu Feb 12 07:49:58 EST 2004

What distro?

On rpm based distros -> rpm -qa lmsensor
                                        -> locate lmsensor
Make sure your database is updated -> updatedb (as root)

Or you can try -> find / -name lmsensor -print (also as root)

Check this site, lots of info for what you want:
http://web.wt.net/~billw/gkrellm/Plugins.html

You are welcome.

--
  ?v?          Sergio Chaves            ?v?
 /(_)\       www.turbocorp.com         /(_)\