Python web programming (was Re: [ale] C#)

John Wells jb at devsea.com
Wed Feb 11 07:48:53 EST 2004

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 06:04:10 -0500
Geoffrey <esoteric at 3times25.net> wrote:
> So, why did this thread suddenly surface?  I was wondering about that too.

Well, I live in Greensboro, NC now, and technology tends to lag at least 2 years behind in this land of tobacco, textiles and furniture :)

Actually, I was messing with my IMAP folders last week and it appears I mistakenly merged some of my archived Ale messages into my Ale current folder.  The thread appeared as unread, so I followed it without noting the date!