[ale] Migrating from Exchange

Eric VanWieren ale at codex.org
Mon Feb 9 14:29:50 EST 2004

We were talking about LDAP earlier today for the address book. Here is
what we have pretty much decided.

Secure IMAP server --no pop access probably courier or dovecot
Web interface via horde
Postfix mta
LDAP address book
No need for meeting because we don't schedule it that way.

Solution spread across multiple machines to handle different points of
the solution.

This is going to be implemented over the next couple of months. We are
currently moving our offices. So I will keep everyone informed about how
it goes.

Thanks for all of the help up front.

Eric