[ale] SCP problem

Jason Day jasonday at worldnet.att.net
Fri Feb 6 17:42:57 EST 2004

On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 07:45:29PM -0500, David Corbin wrote:
[snip]
> Any ideas on what I can do to fix this?

Try running the sshd server in debug mode.  First stop the daemon, then
run this in a console:

/path/to/sshd -d -d -d -e

This will prevent the ssh daemon from forking, turns on maximum
debugging, and prints messages on the console.  It will also only accept
one connection, so you'll need to start it again every time you connect.

HTH,
Jason

    -- Weyoun-6, Star Trek: Deep Space 9