[ale] Smoothwall 2.0 or IPCop 1.3.0?

Thomas Wood thomaswood at mac.com
Thu Feb 5 22:10:49 EST 2004

James,
I've been contemplating a smoothwall box for my home network for awhile
now.  I've found the official forums at smoothwall.org (warning: they
are British and use that annoying "e" in the middle--and I'm too lazy
to check) are quite informative.  The IPCop vs Smoothwall argument is a
constant one, and good points are frequently raised for both.  Check it
out for yourself.

HTH

wood