[ale] Smoothwall 2.0 or IPCop 1.3.0?

Keith Morris - IQ keith at iqtv.com
Thu Feb 5 10:25:04 EST 2004

James,
I use Smoothwall 2.0 express beta (I know the release version is out,
but haven't got around to upgrading) here at the office with about 40
workstations and laptops pushing through it.  It has run flawlessly from
the start.  There are good community forums for smoothwall as well.

I also replaced a linksys router with this box.  It's nice to be able to
recycle a Pentium 200 and make it a super-stable and fast firewall.

I have never used IPCop, so can't give any experience there.

Hope this helps.

--
Keith Morris
Creative Director