[ale] Need volunteer for next week's ALE Central meeting

Michael D. Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Wed Feb 4 14:10:35 EST 2004

Aaron and I do not have anyone scheduled for next Thurday's ALE Central
meeting.  We need a sucker^H^H^H^H^H^Hvolunteer to step forward.

How about one of you Gentoo fans?  Anyone want to talk about how Gentoo works?
I think it is sufficiently different from RedHat/SuSE/Slackware/Debian to
make a good presentation?  Other, off beat distributions would also be
interesting (Lycoris, libranet, xandros, lindows, ...).

If you have an unusual use for Linux, you could tell us about it.  Tell us
about your software project.

If you have a presentation you could give, please let me or Aaron know.

Thanks,

Michael