[ale] OT: SB 340 (Electronic Voting Bill) up for discussion

Charles Shapiro cshapiro at nubridges.com
Wed Feb 4 09:13:11 EST 2004

A good opportunity for some political activism, if you can make it.
This bill is designed to force the Georgia Election Commission to use
electronic voting machines which provide a voter-verified paper trail.
See http://www.legis.state.ga.us/legis/2003_04/search/sb340.htm for the
text of the bill.

-- CHS