[ale] I bought Libranet 2.8.1 yesterday. One word, awesome!!

Chris Ricker kaboom at gatech.edu
Wed Feb 4 08:30:36 EST 2004

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004, Ray Knight wrote:

> Everyone disses the debian install program.  But remember essentially
> the same install program runs on every architecture debian supports
> including at least x86 PCs, m68k Macs, Amigas, Ataris, PPC Macs, Sparcs,
> and SGI Indys to name just a few.  Try to name one other distribution
> that supports more than 2 architectures.

Lots of others do. For example, anaconda (Red Hat's installer) is used in
Red Hat's Enterprise line which ships for 6 architectures right now. The
same code is used by others for additional architectures which RH doesn't
ship support for, but makes sure that anaconda still works with....

later,
chris