[ale] How NOT to buy/sell a computer.

John Wells jb at devsea.com
Sun Feb 1 20:19:45 EST 2004

On Sun, 2004-02-01 at 17:05, Greg wrote:
> Service at places is just dependant on who is there when you are and
you got
> the idiot jerks and I got the good guys.
>
> Greg

True, but any company worth their salt will take pains to eliminate the
"bad guys".  Bill and Walt should find themselves searching the AJC
classifieds, if you ask me.  There's no room for this sort of attitude
when so many willing, qualified folks are out there searching for jobs.

I for one have made a mental note...Microcenter of Gwinnett will no
longer see a dollar of mine.

John