[ale] Educational Software for a Library

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Tue Aug 3 22:38:22 EDT 2004

On Tuesday 03 August 2004 03:00 pm, Nathan J. Underwood wrote:
>snips
> My Dad is a staunch Windows user (well,
> Microsoft, user, we got started around the MS DOS 2.x days), but is
> going to 'give this Linux thing a shot',

Hurray, its about time! ;-)

> so he's asked me for some
> suggestions on educational games for Linux.

Awhile back I was looking for a typing tutor, found one called Tux Type. Fun
and educational, just not what I was looking for. Cute little penguin eats
fish as you type letters...

Ended up buying Ten Thumbs because it has a Linux version, and does both
Dvorak and Qwerty.
--
William