[ale] X politics

Matthew Brown matthew.brown at cordata.com
Fri Apr 30 16:12:20 EDT 2004

Fresco has been around for many years but hasn't gotten much done in terms
of deliverables.  Note the dates.

To me, the Y Window System reads better as well.  It looks like Fresco may,
along with having too little time for the proejct they've bitten off, tend
to bog down on the details of protocols, etc.  w/o getting anything out the
door.

Matthew Brown
 	      (888) 681-2262     .     (770) 795-0089     .
http://www.cordata.com

*	Windows and Linux Networks
*	Anti-virus
*	Security