[ale] Mirrors

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Thu Apr 29 13:37:58 EDT 2004

  For those wanting mirrors, we've got a bunch up at
ftp-mirror.internap.com.

CPAN
FreeBSD (cvsup working, still working on the ftp mirror)
debian
debian-cd
fedora (Still syncing)
gentoo (Should be good)
knoppix (Should be good)
linux (Kernel -Should be good)
localareasecurity

We want to generate the traffic to this subnet for a demo system we've
put here for the long term.  Feel free to hammer it and tell friends.
It's on a 100MB lan connected to our backbone.

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:

With Dreams To Be A King First One Should Be A Man
					- Manowar