[ale] IPCop alternative?

John Wells jb at devsea.com
Wed Apr 28 23:26:29 EDT 2004

I'm having probs with ipcop and linux pptp sessions.  After some rather
indepth analysis with the pptp guys, I'm leaning towards pointing a finger
at either IPCop or my new ISP (Speakeasy...if you're using pptpclient via
Speakeasy let me know...will make me feel a bit better).

Anyway, I want to drop in another fw/router quickly to remove ipcop from
the picture.  Aside from Smoothwall and IPCop, are there any other
fw/router distros that provide quick, easy interfaces with close attention
to actual security?

Thanks!
John