[ale] (OT) data recovery - show and tell?

Preston Boyington PBoyington at polyengineering.com
Tue Apr 27 09:36:49 EDT 2004

Michael D. Hirsch wrote:
: I think subject would make a fantastic presentation.  Would
: anyone like to
: volunteer to present.  This would be a fabulous way for a consultant
: to advertise their abilities, or a great opportunity for someone to
: get motivated to learn this stuff.
:
: If you are interested, please let me know.
:
: Michael
:

as i have been searching i have found that KSU has apparently held a seminar (?) on this by Thomas Rude (www.crazytrain.com).  on his site he says that he is from Atlanta and apparently doing lectures on this subject throughout the states.  maybe someone could ask him to give a brief overview of his material?

just a thought.

preston