[ale] a Google <feature!> OT

Robert Coggins ale at cogginsnet.com
Thu Apr 22 12:25:38 EDT 2004

This is actually available on many services.  Most phone number lookup
service have a 'Reverse lookup' service that will provide name and
address and often times there is a link to a mapping service.  This has
been around for a while.

Don't get me wrong.  I understand your concern as it is a concern of
mine as well.

-Rob