[ale] Linux Security

BruceG griffisb at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 22 01:11:04 EDT 2004

On Wednesday 21 April 2004 23:59, Ryan Williams wrote:
> > I was at the bookstore today, browsing - and saw Bob's book. Wow! That
> > is REALLY impressive!
>
> I just joined the list and missed the beginning of this thread. Could
> someone please re-post the info on this book again?

Ryan - Bob Toxen is a member of the list, and has some great posts. He also
wrote a book on security called Real World Linux Security. The first time I
saw it was at the bookstore today, and I was impressed. Bob can do a much
better job of explaining it - but just thumbing through it I saw a lot of
answers on things I've wondered about time and time again.