[ale] Cool Linux Conference

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.net
Wed Apr 21 10:35:40 EDT 2004

Quoting "H. Bieber" <habieb at myrealbox.com>:
> Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 21:55:40 -0400
> From: "H. Bieber" <habieb at myrealbox.com>
> Subject: [ale] Cool Linux Conference
> To: ale at ale.org
>
> Here is a link I received earlier today. Looks pretty interesting,
> including the 4 LPI Exams available...
>
> http://www.clublug.org/club_lug_flyer.pdf
>
> Thanks
> Harold

Actually a little more detail on that subject of LPI exams.  The four exams are
covered as well as exam prep or review sessions for the LPIC-1 and LPIC-2 exams
as part of the CLUB LUG conference.  These will be the paper version of the
exams given (vs. going through Vue or Prometrics) as well.

My company is one of the sponsors (we are an LPI Approved Training Partner) as
well, and I have an idea of who will be presenting some of these review
sessions.  I think they will be very valuable to anyone that needs a quick brush
up on the LPI exams, however they are not meant to be a substitute for preparing
beforehand with one's own studying and hands on experience.

There are some other events and items on the schedule, so feel free to browse
the http://www.clublug.org site as well as register through the site to attend.

HTH and hope to see some of the ALE folks there (yes, I will be there too!).

Sincerely,

Crawford Rainwater
CEO and President
Linux+, LCP, LPIC-1, RHCT

The Linux ETC Company
P.M.B. 146
368 South McCaslin Boulevard
Louisville, CO 80027 USA
+1 (303) 604-2550 (voice)
+1 (866) 604-2550 (toll free within the US)
+1 (303) 664-0036 (fax)
http://www.linux-etc.biz