[ale] back to Slack

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Apr 21 08:14:46 EDT 2004

Jim Philips wrote:

> After my joyous experiences with Fedora, I've decided to go back to Slackware
> (my first distro). But I can't seem to find a reliable torrent. The ones
> listed at the Slackware site do nothing but time out on me. Does anybody know
> of a reliable torrent where I can get the iso's?

Where are you located?  I could burn it for you and we could hook up.
I'll be out this afternoon to run some errands around lunch.

OR

I just downloaded the latest 9.1, you can get it  from
http://www.linuxiso.org . (ftp rather than bittorrent) My personal
experience with torrent is that it takes forever.  Took me over a week
to get the latest Mandrake.