[ale] (no subject) SPAM talk...

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Sun Apr 18 05:05:46 EDT 2004

On Saturday 17 April 2004 20:53, Geoffrey wrote:
> ChangingLINKS.com wrote:
> >>So Drew, you want to fix this problem, pay someone to do it.
> >

> > I offered to hire a Russian to do this last Febuary. (read the archives)
> > However, as I mentioned before, we ALREADY have the code.
> > We simply need to implement it on our more public server.
> > Am I missing something here? Why buy something we already own?
>
> Yes you are missing something.  The bottom line is, if you obscure the
> email address with a program, it is just as easy to unobscure with a
> program.  It's a waste of time.

You are confusing me because your position keeps shifting.
Back in Feb you support obfuscation.
Next, you say that if I was smart, I would know we're working on it.
Then you say "pay someone to write the code" (above)
I explain we already have the code  . . ..
You say "it's a waste of time."

I have no clue what your position is. On one hand, you are clearly pro-
obfusction, and on the other you undermine what has been done on the ike
server and your previous words.

Then, I see your signature and it makes sense:
"I support obfuscation"
Until later, Geoffrey
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com