[ale] Fact Finding - ALE South?

Dan Newcombe Newcombe at mordor.clayton.edu
Wed Apr 14 21:42:49 EDT 2004

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004, Geoffrey wrote:
> Anyway, Eric will have to work through the politics of the school
> system, we saw that with KSU.  I suggest he continue pursuing his
> efforts to bring back the school lug, with the intention of working in
> the ALE in the future.

Actually, the politics probably won't be too much of a problem as long as
it's not interfering with class space.  However, in the mean time until
this is solidified, another place may be good.

The church on jonesboro rd sounds good to me.  Pretty local.  Then again,
CCSU is easy for me to get to from work :)