[ale] [OT] earthlink contacts - anybody?

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Wed Apr 14 12:20:33 EDT 2004

I would ask to speak with AR and whoever handles collections at Earhlink - I
mean the actual Accounting Dept. person - usually a Staff Accountant.  If
this fails I would ask for the Legal Dept.  I don't know if the Better
Business Bureau would help here, but it wouldn't hurt to try.  I am guessing
you have already tried calling the collectors ?

HTH and good luck. When Earthlink swallowed Mindspring everything went
south.

Greg