[ale] Palm Wireless suggestions?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Tue Apr 13 09:12:52 EDT 2004

Thus spake Geoffrey (esoteric at 3times25.net):

> Robert L. Harris wrote:
> >
> >Some of the Apps have wireless sync but don't have Linux conduits.  I'm
> >also thinking of just getting a wireless modem if I can get one for my
> >Cell phone so I can hit georgia-navigator.com when I'm stuck in traffic.
>
> So the issue is that you WANT wireless, not that you have to have it. :)

As my wife and everything except vegatables and sleep are a "want"...
To do what I want without booting my desktop into windows though I NEED
the wireless connection :>

> >The PDA sync under linux works great with jpilot.
>
> Sweet, I've been toying with getting a Garmin.

You'll be stuck using windows to load the maps and all but it's great.
I like when traffic is trashed on 75 and I just pull off and tell it to
route me home without highways or to route me to a resturant we've never
been to before.

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:

With Dreams To Be A King First One Should Be A Man
					- Manowar