[ale] Fact Finding - ALE South?

Eric L. Nicholson csu18378 at mail.claytonstate.net
Mon Apr 12 18:43:25 EDT 2004

Hello all!  Hope you are all doing well.  I am a student at Clayton
College & State University.  I would like to get a linux organization
running down here on the South side of Atlanta.  After talking with
several fellow students, and other indiviuals, I think that getting the
ALE South group is the way to go.

If any of you would be interested in this, please let me know.
(Comments, suggestions, advise - are welcome)

This is still in the planning stages, so it will be a while before it
gets going.  Right now, I'm just trying to get an idea of how many would
be interested.

Thanks,
Eric Nicholson