[ale] Internet connection question

Brian Chase networkr0 at cfl.rr.com
Wed Apr 7 11:38:44 EDT 2004

If you want your mail to work properly with "myname at mycompany.com",
you'll need to have a static, public IP business class service on the
Linux box at your office and be running Postfix or Sendmail or some other
MTA (Mail Transfer Agent).  Your ISP email accounts will not be involved
at all.  You will be your own email server from that point on.

Some other things you might share with us is which Linux distribution is
the intended email server running?  Be specific and maybe one of us can
help you set it up.

BC